Welcome to Help Me Travel Cheap!
It is my goal to help you get free travel, or at least as close to free as you can get.
You’ll learn how to get free travel by taking advantage of frequent flyer mileage credit card promotions. There are some travel blogs that post an article any time there is a mileage related promotion.
Truth is, I don’t have time for that, and I bet you don’t either.
Instead, I want a strategy that gives me the most return for the least amount of effort.
The solution? Credit card mileage rewards and points rewards.
Never heard of using points or miles to earn free travel? Heard about it, but thought it was a scam? Heard about it, but were overwhelmed by everything you needed to learn?
Then I’m here to help.
I focus on two things at Help Me Travel Cheap.
1. I only highlight credit card promotions and credit card related information. This way I don’t bog you down with detail on how to earn 100 miles with a select program.
2. I focus on customized assistance. If you leave a comment, I’ll reply. If you send an email, I’ll reply. I want to help you travel cheap.
How to Earn Frequent Flyer Miles from the Comfort of Your Living Room is an easy to read and easy to understand guide on collecting miles and points for free travel. The eBook is free. It will teach you the beginners details you’ll need to know to get started.
Once you’ve read that book, you’ll be in a position to start maximizing your mileage earning opportunities by using credit cards.
If you need a little more help, here’s what you should do.
- Read the Help Me Travel Cheap creed. You’ll learn the rules that will help you be sure you are using you credit cards not being used by the cards.
- Start to track your credit score. You can get credit score related information here.
- Get a free credit card consult. I offer this free service to help you determine the best card for your specific needs. I personally review and reply to each consult request. To get your free credit card consult, you should click here .
- Subscribe to Help Me Travel Cheap. On average, you’ll get two emails a week (3 on a rare occasion). Any time there is a travel related credit card signup bonus, you’ll be one of the first to know. You’ll also learn how to maximize your rewards to stretch them out even further.
If you still need even more help, I do offer travel related coaching at the Travel Free Coach.
Get started now by visiting one of the following pages:
- Best Credit Cards – learn useful facts on finding the best credit card.
- Credit Score - understand how credit card churning impacts your credit score.
- Discount Travel – Websites and tips for getting the best price on travel.
- Travel Free Coaching - Get customized help planning and booking your points and miles based vacations.