I’m not sure how limited this limited time bonus offer is, but in case it is a short time offer I’m not going to update my post where I talk about the value of the Chase Sapphire Preferred and Chase Sapphire Preferred cards.
On Sunday I did a post evaluating the value of the Chase programs. Then on Monday I got an email that they were offering a 15,000 point sign up bonus for the Chase Sapphire Preferred (regularly 10,000). While this is far from the best credit card signup bonus it is better than the previous 10,000 offer.
I’ve include the detail directly from Chase:
We are excited to extend an exclusive offer to you for the Chase Sapphire PreferredSM card! For a limited time only, cardmembers can earn $150 in rewards with 15,000 bonus miles! That’s a $50 increase from the original offer!
Chase Sapphire PreferredSM
- Earn $150 in rewards – that’s 15,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in 3 months!
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more
- 2X points earned on airfare & hotel accommodations booked through Ultimate Rewards & 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- Points never expire and there are no limits on how many points you can earn
- 24/7 Dedicated service advisors (No voice recording)
- Premier travel and purchase protection benefits
- No annual fee!
If you are interested in signing up for this promotion you can click here.