In order to help support the work on this blog, you’re invited to use the Credit Karma Travel Rewards cards page when applying for a credit card. Thanks!
Taking advantage of the current best travel credit card bonus offers is one of the most effective ways to earn cheap or even free travel.
On this page, I do my best to highlight the best current sign up bonus offers for flights. The page is constantly updated to reflect the most recent promotions. I have a similar page that highlights the best current hotel credit card offers.
Best Current Travel Credit Card Offers
Updated as of September 19, 2013.
- Barclay Arrival World MasterCard. Limited time offer. Get 40,000 miles worth $440 of travel. You can book using any airline or online travel website. You can apply now or get more information about the Arrival World MasterCard.
- 50,000 Chase Ink Bold Charge Card Business or 50,000 Ink Plus business credit card. Get 50,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $5,000 in the first three months. You can apply now or get more information about the Ink Bold.
- 40,000 Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Sapphire Preferred. After spending $3,000 in the first 3 months, you’ll earn the points. You can apply now or get more details regarding the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- 30,000 US Airways Dividend Miles. Get 30,000 Dividend Miles after your first purchase. As a card holder you save 5,000 miles on award flights operated by US Airways. You can apply now or get more details regarding the US Airways Dividend miles credit card.
- 40,000 American Airlines points with Citicards. See post for different card offerings.
- 50,000 British Airways Avios. Get 50,000 Avios afters pending $1,000 in the first three months. Spend another $9,000 in the first 12 months and get an additional 25,000 Avios. Spend $10,000 more in the first 12 months and get a second 25,000 Avios bonus. Get more details.
There are two ways to know which credit cards are currently offering the best rewards:
As part of my consulting work as the Travel Free Coach, I offer free credit card consultations. You simply complete the relevant paperwork, and within 48 hours I’ll email you a detailed list of the best credit card offers according to your personalized situation.
Here are some related articles that may interest you:
- Best Airline Miles Credit Card Offers – May 2011
- Best Credit Cards for Getting Free Hotel Stays
- 10 Ways to Reach a Credit Card Minimum Spend Requirement
- How to Get Approved for a Chase Card Even if You Were Denied
- When Should You Cancel Your Credit Card?
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Applying for an Airmiles Credit Card
- Credit Card and Ad Affiliate Disclosure
Request your no obligation, no credit card consultation.