American Express Business Gold Card 75
,000 American Express Rewards Bonus Points
- This is a limited time offer, and you must apply on or before March 14th to get the bonus points.
- The $175 annual fee is waived for the first year.
- The minimum spend is a whopping $10,000 in the first four months of card membership.
- If you’ve had the business Gold, Green, or Platinum card in the last 12 months, you may not be eligible to get the bonus.
Since the card usually doesn’t have a sign up mileage bonus, this is definitely the time to get the card if you’re interested.
American Express Business Gold Benefits
- 3x points on airfare
- 2x points on advertising and gas
- 1x points on everything else
While the American Express Rewards points value has been decreasing due to the loss of partners, this is still a great offer. One of the redeeming values of the American Express Rewards program is that they often run transfer bonuses for airlines such as Delta and British Airways. In fact, last year I got this card with a 75,000 point bonus and transferred them to British Airways during the most recent 50% transfer bonus. The result is that I ended up with 112,500 British Airways Avios for a single credit card application.
I plan to use those for short haul flights in the US. As an example, I can fly one way between Denver (my soon to be home airport) and Dallas 25 times on one credit card application.
These points can even be used to book $750 worth of travel, so that’s nothing to scoff at.
Two Anticipated Questions
- How can I reach a $10,000 minimum spend? There are some minimum spend ideas here.
- Can I get a business credit card? Answer here.
Of course, if you can’t make the minimum spend, this wouldn’t make any sense.
To sign up click on the following link for the American Express Business Gold card.
If you have any questions, just let me know in the comments or send me an email.