The American Express Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership†.
- Earn points even faster to get more rewards for your business.
- 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points at US gas stations.
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- Reduce travel costs, show appreciation for employees and clients, and offset everyday expenses by using points to get something back and grow your business.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- †Apply online to qualify for this offer. See offer terms for details
Is it Worth Signing Up for The Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express?
The answer will be no if there is not a sign up bonus.
If you think you might be close to being able to reach the spend, you should check out this list of 10 ways to reach your minimum spend.
Personally, I’ll likely be opting out of this offer because I just got the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business card from American Express, and my plate will be full with the $5,000 minimum spend on that card.
Also, I’ve found myself lately giving preference to earning Ultimate Rewards points over Membership Rewards points.
Ink Bold vs. The American Express Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express
If I had to make a choice between these two comparable cards, I’d prefer to have the Ink Bold.